ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer is a bandwidth monitoring and capacity management tool, which optimises thousands of networks across varied industries for peak performance. NetFlow Analyzer helps you gain insight into your network by analyzing protocols such as NetFlow, sFlow and cflowd. By providing in-depth visibility into network traffic and its patterns, NetFlow Analyzer provides business knowledge of real-time network behaviour.
Available in three versions the Professional & Professional Plus Edition is recommeded for managing up to 600 interfaces with the Enterprise version able to manage up to 20,000 individual interfaces.
- Over 30 different graphs and reports with the option to drill down for specific details, this facilitates instant access to the information that is most important to you. View graphs online for different time periods, export them as PDF, and more
- NetFlow Analyzer identifies popular enterprise applications automatically, and custom applications can be easily recognized by a combination of the specific ports and protocols used
- NetFlow Analyzer allows you to create any number of users with different access permissions. You can also selectively allow access to view traffic graphs and generate traffic reports
- NetFlow Analyzer lets you group devices into different categories, monitor them exclusively and grant access privileges (especially useful in NOC and MSP setups)
- View bandwidth usage patterns and generate reports across LAN and WAN links without having to deploy expensive hardware probes
- By drilling down into the specific applications, users or ports, communication network managers are able to determine the exact source of spikes and bursts. Therefore able to proactively monitor, control, and make informed decisions
- NetFlow Analyzer is an affordable solution when compared to other tools in the market due to its stand alone design
- In-depth visibility with top hosts, applications, DSCP, TCP f lag and AS information for every link