ManageEngine OpStor is a multi-vendor storage area networks and network attached storage monitoring tool. OpStor supports storage devices such as; arrays, fabric switches, tape libraries, host servers and host bus adapter cards from leading vendors such as EMC, HP, IBM, Cisco, Brocade, DELL, ADIC, SUN, QLogic, Emulex, JNI and more.
- Both physical and logical assets can be monitored. Details such as system resources CPU, disk, memory and IO are listed
- Administrators can key in details such as device location, vendor details and technical support information
- Topological map shows devices and their connections, while colour-coded icons depict device and interconnection status
- Real time graphs allow you to closely monitor specific port data to help out with troubleshooting
- OpStor provides increased visibility with a unified view of your storage environment thus reducing downtime
- Save administrative time with effective reporting and escalations. Provides lower Total Cost of Ownership with no extra software purchases
- Availability and performance trend reports help identify elements that are over or under utilised